We are excited to share that you now have access to LinkedIn Learning, the on-demand learning solution designed to help you gain new skills and advance your career! LinkedIn Learning includes all Lynda.com content and more, and is available to all UNC-CH Faculty, Staff, and Students at no cost to you.
For more details and to access UNC’s LinkedIn Learning portal , visit:
LinkedIn Learning is available to you through Information Technology Services. See the ITS story on the upgrade featuring one of our very own Teaching & Learning members!
What is LinkedIn Learning?
LinkedIn Learning is an award-winning industry leader in online training, with a digital library of thousands of courses covering a wide range of technical, business, software, and creative topics. It has all the features of Lynda.com but with added insights and social engagement that make learning a more personalized and data-driven experience.
With LinkedIn Learning, you get:
- Unlimited access. Choose from more than 6,000 video tutorials covering business, creative, and technology topics
- Personalized recommendations. Explore the most in-demand skills based on your experience
- Expert instructors. Learn from industry leaders, all in one place
- Convenient learning. Access courses on your schedule, from any desktop or mobile device
- Helpful resources. Reinforce new knowledge with quizzes, exercise files, and coding practice windows
Please note that if you have a personal LinkedIn account, it will not be connected to your UNC LinkedIn Learning account.
Action Required of Lynda.com Users
If you have been using Lynda.com, you must activate your UNC LinkedIn Learning account to transfer your Lynda.com history to LinkedIn Learning. Simply log into linkedin.unc.edu to activate your account. This must be done by March 2020 to avoid losing your data.
Also, if you have saved any Lynda.com links outside of the Lynda.com platform, in your course syllabus or on a WordPress site for example, those links will automatically redirect through March 2020. After this time, those links will no longer work. See details on updating your links at linkedin.unc.edu .