While undergraduate instruction is now remote, our campus remains largely operational. Please see Carolina Together for August Updates from the University.
You will find information on:
- Fall 2020 Course Instruction
- Academic Policies & Support
- Housing & Dining
- Student Support
- Activities & Events
- Campus Operations (building access, libraries, transportation/parking)
- Student Conduct & Compliance
- Human Resources and In the Workplace
- Testing & Tracing at Campus Health & Employee Occupational Health
We also recommend that Instructors and Teaching Assistants review Remote Teaching on the Keep Teaching website to find resources designed to support quickly adapting your courses for fully remote instruction.